This iconic space bun look is out of this world and is perfect for festive, holiday hair. First made famous by a Princess named Leia, our very own Senior Stylist, Cameron Laing makes the space bun her own and walks us through how to create a fun, whimsical, modern- version of this galactic-royal do…
What you need:
- Hair clips
- Hair elastics
- Bobby pins
- Product Recommendation: ORIBE Dry Texture Spray
Steps & Tips:
– Part your hair down the middle and clip one side off
– Use your ORIBE Dry Texture Spray to give some body and lift at the root
– Use a hair tie to secure your ponytails
– Once secured, tease underneath each ponytail to create a base for the buns, twist the ponytails to create the shape of the buns and secure with bobby pins
Check out another fun updo hairstyle HERE.
The best part of this look is the messier, the better! Good luck and have fun!